Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.rickysounds.co.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA!
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
Your contact information is only used to process your orders and to contact you if needs be. By creating an account with RickySounds.co.uk you give permission for us to contact you regarding our store and products by email. You can opt out of these communications by clicking the link at the bottom of the email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit any website site. They are widely used to make website sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period has passed.
• to allow essential parts of our website site to operate for you.
• to operate our content management system.
• to operate the online notification form – the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our website site and deleted when you close your browser.
• to enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
• to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
• to store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time.
• to enable you to watch videos we have placed on YouTube. YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode.